My thoughts on the matter...
1. I'm happy that I am still posting at my one year mark. Although I wish I had been more consistent in my posting.
2. I began posting Animal Monday as part of a photo project that I read about and also in the hopes that it would help the Humane Society of Grand Bahama in some small way. The project was supposed to last a year, for my own reasons I stopped. However, many of my photos were re-posted to the Humane Society's facebook page and one of those photos featuring Prince, who had recently undergone a leg amputation, resulted in a donation towards his medical expenses. So I feel that I did accomplish my goal to help.
3. I have decided that I don't want to photograph certain things anymore. So unless there are extenuating circumstances, I'm not going to concentrate on those areas.
4. I enjoy portraits and will be photographing more of those.
5. I enjoy landscape / travel, which is a pretty broad area as far as photographic definition goes. I would like to work more on that.
6. I am disappointed that I haven't pursued photo / articles more. Not sure why I've been holding myself back on that. I hope to post that I have my work published within the coming year.
I do have more thoughts, including goals for my business, but those six are enough to express the gist of things.
So, as I begin another year with this project, I hope that we all have a more productive year in ways that are fulfilling - whatever that means to each of us.
Peace and prosperity to all.